DAY TO NIGHT.

h&m blazer, men's j.crew button-up, f21 jeans, jeffrey cambell shoes, thrifted clutch, h&m ring, bonlook glasses
lunch with my favorite.
h&m blazer, jones new york sweater, men's j.crew button-up, f21 skirt, clarks boots, random tights & socks, gianni chiarini bag, nordstrom necklace, DIY bracelet, h&m ring
joel osteen event.

from day to night - i wore my first outfit to run errands and have lunch with my favorite.  had to snap a 
picture of him.  if there was anyone that inspires me everyday in style, i would have to say it is him because not only is he stylish and basically the only person i see almost everyday but, as you can tell, i am always stealing pieces that he used to wear.  
instead of changing into a totally different outfit, i dressed up my casual look and changed out of my jeans into a skirt, layered and accessorized more for an event that i went to with my mom that night.  dressing up an outfit instead of putting a new one together saves me time.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...