CASUAL COMFORTABLE & VEGAS RECAP.

f21 coat & sweater jacket (old), nordstrom knit top, madewell pants, aldo booties, gianni chiarinni bag, f21 necklace, bonlook glasses

what a stressful week. i've been feeling overwhelmed lately with having to play catch up on work. so today i thought i would throw on yet another casual, comfortable outfit especially with the steep decline in temperature and it being another long day. luckily, i have this blue f21 sweater jacket that i purchased about three years ago. it has been my go to layering piece. it's easy, warm and i love the fact that it has a hood. saves me from my ears getting cold and with the unexpected washington weather, the hood has been convenient for me to throw on if it ever starts to rain. i am glad that i didn't get rid of it. also, i've been thinking that i need to invest in a nice pair of leather gloves.


this is my little vegas recap, all taken from my iphone. a fun two days of being with mama c, shopping, wandering, eating, gambling, a show, and old vegas.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...