BURGUNDY & BLUE.

f21 jacket & button-up, j.crew sweater, zara pants, franco sarto pumps, gianni chiarini bag, nordstrom necklace, h&m rings, bonlook glasses

because i depend on natural lighting, it is hard for my pictures to pick up on contrasting colors.  the f21 collared button-up is a dark blue and my pumps are dark blue with black, so i am wearing more than just burgundy, grey and black in this ensemble... hoping to purchase a new light fixture soon so that this dilemma can be fixed.  also, i have been loving burgundy lately.  the gianni chiarini bag is something that i actually have been borrowing from my mom.  she received it as a present from her sister who lives in germany and she has been letting me use it because i fell in love with it. the inside still has the new car (leather) smell.  i honestly usually don't carry or use bags because i prefer not to for some reason and i  never carry much on me for the most part, so literally this purse is more than half empty.  i need to put it to better use and maybe start carrying my water bottle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...