COCOON.

ARITZIA WILFRED COAT// MEN'S MOSSIMO BUTTON-UP// GAP SWEATER// F21 JEANS// ECOTE BOOTS// J.CREW HOBO BAG & CAMP SOCKS// NORDSTROM & DIY BRACELET// MADEWELL RINGS// BONLOOK GLASSES

it is the second week of the new year and i am on track on trying to stay updated with my style photodiary.  my original goal was to at least post one outfit per week but i think i can bump that up to at least two. a couple of my other goals is to also keep up with my pinterest, tumblr, and instagram.  it seems so simple to repin on pinterest, to reblog on tumblr and to take a pic on instagram, but those things come hard for me for some reason. social networking has never really been my thing i guess, though i can totally understand the benefit and effectiveness of being fully active on any social networking site.  i find all of them impressive and in some ways valuable - finding inspiration, capturing moments, marketing yourself.  i just need to remind myself that i can make it that simple.

anyway, i am loving my new wilfred cocoon coat from aritzia. it is keeping me super warm in this cold, northwest weather. also, i am finally on instagram!
-xoxo.melody
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...